Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thanksgiving in January

   I'm grateful for my crotchety father, from whom I inherited my charming sense of humor.
   I'm grateful for my beautiful mother, who taught me the most about functioning like a human being who at least looks like she knows what she's doing (I hope!)
   I'm grateful for my siblings, who will always be the best/worst friends I will ever be tortured graced with.
   I'm grateful for my life, my family, and my friends, and lest I forget and begin to wallow in pointless self pity because I don't have a "perfect" body, or because I didn't live up to someone else's expectations or my own ridiculously high standards, I'll just leave this here, as a reminder, to myself, to everyone who happen upon this goofy  15 year old's blog, to love the life you have, because you won't always have it.
                                         
                                                                               Thank you,
                                                                                       -Sarah

3 comments:

  1. You are an exceptional young lady and I love you more than my next breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it back. You are a horrible brat. And the next time you are within arms reach, I am going to smack you.

    ReplyDelete